terça-feira, abril 25, 2006

hoy lloverá... (?)


I hear a sound, it´s going through my brain
I hear talk of people, I feel the fallin´rain
I see a man crying ´cause the whole world has let him down...
My mind is like a spring in a clock, it won´t unwind
I can´t see, I can´t think, I can´t feel, I´m out of time
I´m up, then I´m down, tell me where is it going to end
You say start at the beginning, again, my friend...
I hear thunder and I can feel the wind
I can see angry faces in the eyes of men
And there´s no place on this planet where peace can be found...
And all there is left is the fallin´rain...

LINK WRAY

traducción para los criollos...

1 DISPARATES:

Blogger lituana DISPARATEÓ...

Obviamente las traducciones nunca son fidedignas... y más si las hago yo...

9:51 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< irle a la zaga